Dark Order of Chaos
Welcome back, to the Dark Order...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dark Order of Chaos
Welcome back, to the Dark Order...
Dark Order of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naosie's First event of the year!

Go down

Naosie's First event of the year! Empty Naosie's First event of the year!

Post by Naosie Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:44 pm

As an event planner it is my job to bring fourth fun events for everyone! The hard part is knowing that some events may appeal to some and not to others. Yet these events are to encourage everyone to have equal chance to win. So without any delay, here is the Dark Order of Chaos' first event of the year!

Skirmish Slaughter

So for the first event of the year, I've decided to do a crucible event. I'll do my best to explain, and if there are any questions please feel free to post and ask. At this point everyone should be slightly inclined to know at least a few of the members in the clan. So as a coming together event it's also going to be a team oriented event. Below these are the rules that everyone should abide to...

1. The clan will split up in the groups of three, with each team selecting their leader. (In order to keep it balanced you must post your team and I will decide if it's fair or not. I want everyone to have a chance to win.)

2. This will be a 5 day event starting from Monday-Friday. (Start day to come soon.) Each team will play 1 Skirmish a day, and then post the picture of their team score on this page. (Can we please trust each other enough not to cheat? And actually post the 1 game you play as a team?)

3. I will be compiling the total KDA as a team, and at the end of the week with each teams 5 games played. The team with the best total KDA as a team shall win!

So then... is there a prize?
Actually yes!
The prize is going to be 5$ playstation cards for each member of the winning team.

Once again, this is going to be a fun event, and everyone will have their chance to win. I would like to run at least 1-2 events a month. As of right now though.. were going to start a little slow. I have a lot of plans in mind if this event runs succesfully, so lets all pitch in and make it a fun one!
Naosie
Naosie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum